Spinach Salad with Strawberries and Roasted Peaches
1. Wash spinach, cut of stems and place in a medium sized bowl
2. Slice peach and either fry slices in a pan or place them on a baking sheet in the oven, turn on broiler for 5-10 min.
3. Slice strawberries in half and add them to the spinach
4. Peel and slice avocado in 12 pieces or bite-sized chunks and add those to the spinach as well
5. Mix coconut oil, lemon juice and salt in a small jar
6. After baking, let roasted peaches cool for 5 min
7. Add peaches to spinach salad and combine everything gently, sprinkle with sunflower seeds and drizzle with coconut lemon dressing. Enjoy!
Rosemary Roasted Chicken W Bell Peppers & Potatoes Ingredients: 1 lb. baby red potatoes (about 6-8 potatoes), halved 1 small red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces 1 small green bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces 1 medium red onion, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces 8 pieces...
Cheesy Red Capsicum Penne Ingredients (serves two): 1 brown onion, sliced 2 large red capsicums, roughly chopped 1 large tomato, roughly chopped 1/4 cup soaked cashews 1/4 cup nutritional yeast 1 block vegan bio cheese, grated 5 stalks curly kale, de-stemmed and torn into small pieces 1/2 lemon 1 stock cube 1/2 cup unsweetened nut...
Leave a comment