Spinach Salad with Strawberries and Roasted Peaches
1. Wash spinach, cut of stems and place in a medium sized bowl
2. Slice peach and either fry slices in a pan or place them on a baking sheet in the oven, turn on broiler for 5-10 min.
3. Slice strawberries in half and add them to the spinach
4. Peel and slice avocado in 12 pieces or bite-sized chunks and add those to the spinach as well
5. Mix coconut oil, lemon juice and salt in a small jar
6. After baking, let roasted peaches cool for 5 min
7. Add peaches to spinach salad and combine everything gently, sprinkle with sunflower seeds and drizzle with coconut lemon dressing. Enjoy!