* Brown rice cakes
* Almond milk cream cheese * Cashew cream: to make, blend in a food processor 1 cup raw soaked cashews, 1 T maple syrup, 1/4 cup water, and 1/2 t vanilla extract.
* Hummus (store bought or homemade)
* Heirloom tomatoes, chopped
* Microgreens * Spirulina powder * Mint extract * Fresh mint leaves
* Vegan dark chocolate, chopped
* Vegan dark chocolate, melted
* Blueberries * Beets, boiled or roasted * Avocado, sliced
Directions (from left to right, clockwise)
1. Spread almond milk cream cheese on rice cake. Top with chopped heirloom tomatoes and microgreens.
2. In a blender of food processor, infuse some of the cashew cream with a tad of spirulina powder and a dash of mint extract. Spread on rice cake, top with dark chocolate pieces, melted dark chocolate drizzle, and fresh mint leaves.
3. In a food processor or blender, mix the blueberries with some of the cashew cream and blend until smooth. Spread on rice cake and top with fresh blueberries.
4. In a food price sale or blender, mix the hummus with cooked beets and blend until smooth and pink in color. Spread on rice cake and top with sliced avocado