* Brown rice cakes
* Almond milk cream cheese * Cashew cream: to make, blend in a food processor 1 cup raw soaked cashews, 1 T maple syrup, 1/4 cup water, and 1/2 t vanilla extract.
* Hummus (store bought or homemade)
* Heirloom tomatoes, chopped
* Microgreens * Spirulina powder * Mint extract * Fresh mint leaves
* Vegan dark chocolate, chopped
* Vegan dark chocolate, melted
* Blueberries * Beets, boiled or roasted * Avocado, sliced
Directions (from left to right, clockwise)
1. Spread almond milk cream cheese on rice cake. Top with chopped heirloom tomatoes and microgreens.
2. In a blender of food processor, infuse some of the cashew cream with a tad of spirulina powder and a dash of mint extract. Spread on rice cake, top with dark chocolate pieces, melted dark chocolate drizzle, and fresh mint leaves.
3. In a food processor or blender, mix the blueberries with some of the cashew cream and blend until smooth. Spread on rice cake and top with fresh blueberries.
4. In a food price sale or blender, mix the hummus with cooked beets and blend until smooth and pink in color. Spread on rice cake and top with sliced avocado
Coconut Semolina Pudding RECIPE: INGREDIENTS 4 tablespoons spelt semolina 200 ml almond milk 2 tablespoons coconut yoghurt 1 teaspoon shredded coconut a pinch of bourbon vanilla 1/2 a really ripe banana or use any other sweetener of your choice INSTRUCTIONS 1. Simply put all of the ingredients into a small cooking pot and cook on...