Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta Recipe
* 1 lb of spaghetti or your favorite pasta of choice
* 1 1/2 lbs of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (or 1 pound boneless chicken, chopped)
* 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 3 tsp paprika
* 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
* Black pepper to taste
* For the Sauce
* 1/2 cup of Hellmans mayonnaise * 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (in the asian isle)
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 Tablespoons of lime juice
* 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1. In a large bowl, mix all ‘sauce’ ingredients together then set aside.
2. Cook pasta, drain.
3. Place the uncooked shrimp OR chicken in a medium bowl, add the paprika, 3 cloves of garlic, pepper
4. In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add the coated uncooked shrimp OR chicken.
5. Stir constantly while cooking until no longer pink- about 10 minutes
6. Remove from heat and set aside.
7. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp/chicken and sauce mixture and toss WELL.
Creamy Bacon Mushroom Thyme Chicken Recipe Serves: 4 Ingredients : * 4 bone in chicken thighs, can also use boneless chicken thighs or breasts * 1 tablespoon olive oil * 2 teaspoons italian seasoning * salt and pepper * Creamy Bacon Mushroom Thyme Sauce: * 1 tablespoon olive oil * 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced...
Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta Recipe Serves: 4 INGREDIENTS : CHICKEN: * 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 pounds | 1 kg) * 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning * 1 teaspoon mild paprika (optional) * salt and pepper to season SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP: * 4 oz | 120 g frozen spinach, thawed * 8 oz | 250...