Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta Recipe
* 1 lb of spaghetti or your favorite pasta of choice
* 1 1/2 lbs of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (or 1 pound boneless chicken, chopped)
* 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 3 tsp paprika
* 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
* Black pepper to taste
* For the Sauce
* 1/2 cup of Hellmans mayonnaise * 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (in the asian isle)
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 Tablespoons of lime juice
* 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1. In a large bowl, mix all ‘sauce’ ingredients together then set aside.
2. Cook pasta, drain.
3. Place the uncooked shrimp OR chicken in a medium bowl, add the paprika, 3 cloves of garlic, pepper
4. In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add the coated uncooked shrimp OR chicken.
5. Stir constantly while cooking until no longer pink- about 10 minutes
6. Remove from heat and set aside.
7. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp/chicken and sauce mixture and toss WELL.