Almond Meal Pizza Crust
2 cups of homemade almond meal (completely dry)
1/2 a cup of oat flour (plus 2-3 tbsp more if needed)
1/4 of a cup of nutritional yeast
2 tbsp of garlic powder
2 tbsp of onion powder
1/4 of a cup of chia seeds
1 cup of water
1 tbsp of dried oregano
1 tbsp of dried basil
2 tsp of pink salt
1) Preheat oven at 400 F degrees.
2) In a small bowl add your 1/4 of a cup chia seeds and 1 cup water and mix well. (Let it sit for 15 minutes or so)
3) Into a large bowl add your crust ingredients (except chia seeds and water) and knead with your hands until mixed thoroughly. Then add your soaked chia seeds and knead again.
4) Make into a large ball and cut in half. Let this sit for 1 hour in the fridge just so it firms up a bit more.
5) When making the pizza crust add some oat flour to the surface and roll.
6) Take a cooking sheet and layer parchment paper, add your pizza crusts.
7) Bake for 30-35 minutes, before the time hits 25 minutes check on your crusts to make sure they aren’t ready yet. If they are ready just take them out early and top them with your sauce and toppings